Help Dialog Configuration
Welcome to Help Dialog!
Choose pages to show the Help Dialog widgets and define the FAQs for each page.
Help Dialog widgets are configured using:
- Widgets page - where you manage and configure each widget
- FAQs page - contains an overview of defined questions grouped by each widget
- Contact Form page - lists submitted queries from users
- Analytics page - shows Click-Through-Rate (CTR), the most and least popular FAQs and articles and more
- Advanced page - contains additional settings
Customize Text and Colors with Editor
The Help Dialog text and colors are configured live using the back-end Help Dialog Editor:
1 - The Content tab is used to modify Help Dialog text and labels.
2 - The Style tab contains configuration for colors.
3 - The Features tab has the logo and launcher delay settings.
4 - Save and exit the Editor.