FAQs and Articles
To incorporate a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section into your widget, please follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to the Help Dialog.
- Select the Widgets option and choose the specific widget you wish to modify.
- To create new questions, utilize the designated button.
- To edit an existing question, simply click on the edit pencil icon.
- To include a question within the widget, select the green add button.
- To remove any questions, click on the designated red x button.
By following these steps, you can seamlessly incorporate a FAQ section into your widget, providing your users with helpful and informative answers to their inquiries.
The free Echo Knowledge Base easily integrates with Help Dialog. Articles from the Knowledge Base can be searched by user and previewed in Help Dialog or viewed in full in a separate browser page.
Integration of Help Dialog with Knowledge Base Articles
The Help Dialog can search Echo Knowledge Base articles to provide users with more information that go beyond the FAQs. The Echo Knowledge Base is a free WordPress plugin that you can download from the WordPress site here or install it following instructions.
Copy the URL link to this section to share
User Selects an Article
If the admin installed the free Echo Knowledge Base and has articles, a user search can be configured to search through KB articles. A user can then choose an article to read:
1 – Searched keyword
2 – Click to found matching articles
3 – Click on an article to see the article preview
Read Article Preview
Once a user selects an article, the article preview is shown. The article preview can be shown using:
- An iframe to show the article exactly as it appears
- The content of the article excerpt
- A new browser tab with the article content shown on a full page
The user can do the following:
1 – Go back to the search results page.
2 – Navigate using Help Dialog breadcrumbs.
3 – Click to Read More, which will open the full article in a new browser tab.