Each widget has its own unique settings that can be configured. This allows for custom FAQs and other features to be added for specific site pages, tailoring the content of each page to the needs of the user. By providing individual settings for each widget, users can create a more personalized experience for their audience.
How to Open Settings
To access the settings:
- Go to Help Dialog
- Open the Widgets page
- Click on the Edit button for the widget you wish to edit
Choose the pages to display the Help Dialog widget on. Add pages by searching for them.
Display Widget Delays
Customize the Dialog Box:
- Logo Image URL: The Media Library logo URL
- Dialog Width: Small, Medium, or Large
- Powered by Text toggle
- Tabs Sequence: Choose the tab order
- Mobile Break Point: This value is the size of the mobile screen. When the screen gets this small, the dialog will become full width of the page. This makes it more usable on small screens.
- Article / Post Preview: Settings when user is previewing article.
Choose how Search should behave in the Help Dialog widget:
- Enable or disable the search feature.
- Enable or disable searching regular posts.
- If the free Echo Knowledge Base plugin is installed, choose which Articles to search. You can get Echo KB here.
- Change the name of your widget, that is, the nickname used for Admin screens.
Setup chat channels
- Phone Channel - Setup 1 click button calls
- WhatApp Channel - Setup WhatsApp communication with your customers.
- Custom Link - Setup a link to go to a contact form or call to action.
Create, modify, and delete Questions and Answers (FAQs). Add FAQs to the Widget and remove FAQs from the Widget.
Customize the contact form options.
Customize the colors of the widget:
- Start by applying one of the pre-made color designs.
- Optional: Customize individual colors below the Predefined Colors.
Customize the text and labels for the widget.